Sunday, October 8, 2017

Skeleton Coffin shaped card

It doesn't get much easier than this!  Making this simple SVG file card from creativekuts.com, Thank you Cheryl!!!
The adorable skeleton from the file is just 2 main pieces and a few small pieces, the face and the pelvic bone pieces... so easy!  The writing inside and out are both from the file also as a print and cut.  I used my cuttlebug spiders folder on the front purple layer.  I inked edges of everything in Walnut stain distress ink. 
DONE!!!

I am entering into these fun challenges:
Simon Says Monday: A Walk On The Dark Side
DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #213 "Halloween"
CARDZ TV ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE #16
FFC #209 Always Anything Goes
HIMCR #321- Halloween Colors!
Thanks for stopping by to see my quick and simple SVG card today

3 comments:

Meihsia Liu said...

This is such a fun and awesome Halloween creation! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOSH... this is so COOL! My Husband gave me this idea to do for a card a few weeks back and I was like naaaw... I'm so glad you made a card like that.. very neat with the embossing and skeleton! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Vegan Recipes said...

Grreat share