Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Scarecrow wobble card

I am on quite a roll with these wobble cards.   Here is another Svg file from Creativekuts.com that I cut with my Cricut Expression.   The sign is down lower than it should be because I messed up and put all of the hands and arms together before I added the clothes and sign,  so I had to do a little work to pry the fingers up and get the sign under there as best I could  😂  You may not of even noticed that if I didn't tell you.  
I like the little card base she has created for these cards because they rock back-and-forth also.   For the Layer behind him I used a cute pattern paper with different types of squash all over it as I thought that was fitting for the scarecrow to protect.   For making the scarecrow I used many fall colored pieces of scrap paper with lots of inking on the edges.   I used a white gel pen to add stitching to his pocket on his overalls and then to the patches on his elbows and hat.   I used a treasure face stamp from set #2 - Treasure Box Designs with brown pigment ink to stamp his face,  before stamping I used a wet Q-tip to remove the ink off of the nose portion on the stamp.   After stamping I placed the die-cut nose that came with this SVG file.   For some reason I had a very hard time using my white gel pen to add accents to the eyes, I'm not sure if it was the type of card stock I used or the pigment ink but it just did not want to work.   I finally dug out some of my white fabric paint and dotted just a small bit in each eye to give the accent.  I used the happy fall y'all stamp from Craftin Desert Divas - Hey Pumpkin stamp set.   I stamped it once in brown pigment ink and then again with walnut stain distress ink.   That way I got the darker color with the crisp clean lines.
For the inside I cut the inner layer out of an Ivory card stock,  I inked the edges with walnut stain distress ink.  I stamped thankful thoughts of you in brown pigment ink that is from the same stamp set from Craftin Desert Divas – hey pumpkin stamp set.   The happy Thanksgiving stamp I used walnut stain distress ink on top of the brown pigment ink and that is from the Celebration Scripty Sayings stamp set from lawn fawn.

Here is a little video showing the action wobble in action lol


 I will be entering into these fun challenges:
CARDZ TV ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE #11
HIMCR #316 - Fall Colors!
DL.ART September Linky Challenge

Thanks so much for stopping by to see what I'm up to today in my craft room

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Sooo CUTE! Love your Scarecrow!

Theresa