Monday, August 7, 2017

Mermaid Oceans of Love Easel card

 I really had a lot of fun making this cute card.   I am a super big fan of purple so I include in my cards a lot.  This blue and purple look wonderful together.
I absolutely love this adorable MFT Mermazing stamp set.  I used my spectrum Noir and colorista markers for the coloring.  For the mermaid skintones I used colorista ivory for the dark shades and FS2 for the light.  For the hair I used TN7 & TN2.  For her top and the star in her hair I used  LV1 & LV2.  For her tail and the turtle are used CG1 & CG2.  The rest of the images and the sentiments are all stamped in either shades of blue and green or dark purple ink.  I used the flop card die to cut the Easel card base from purple.  I used Simon says stamp bundle of stitched shapes for the white (inside) & blue rectangle portions that I ran through my Cuttlebug Tiny bubbles embossing folder.

I used my SNC2  to cut out the mermaid the turtle and the sea plants.   The pretty Oval mat behind the mermaid is  spellbinders Nestibilities - fleur de elegance.   I used 2 Scalloped stitched ovals to pop up for my sentiment,  I also popped up the little swimming turtle ... I love him he's so cute!  I used a wavy border die to cut the water waves.

 I will be entering into these fun challenges:
CARDZ TV MAILBOX SMILES ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE #7
Die Cut Diva's - Anything Goes for August....
Dies R US Challenge #78 - Summertime Fun
Scrapy Land {Challenge #71}
Thanks so much for stopping by to take a look at my latest project.

6 comments:

Diane said...

Super cute card and super adorable little mermaid! Thank you for joining our challenge at Dies R Us!
Diane DRU DT {Nellies Nest}

Darlene said...

OMG what a fun summertime creation Eva! Love the little turtle in the corner too! LOL Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Summertime Fun’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

Kathy Krug said...

Wonderful summer easel card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Dies R Us Challenge Blog. We hope to see more of your designs in future challenges.
Kathy
DRU DT

Scrapper69 said...

Oh my... this is simply DARLING!!! Super cute easel card!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Arlene said...

Ahh, so cute. Love the little mermaid. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

Cathie Borowski said...

That image is so adorable and I love how you have created an ocean for your mermaid. Thank you for joining the Anything Goes Challenge over at Diecut Divas. Cathie DT
REPLY