Saturday, July 22, 2017

Olaf Center Step Card

I am on a roll with another Christmas in July card to share today.  This one was super quick and easy.
I started with card cut from SVG Attic.  I then used two different sets of shape stack dies for the layers from two sheets of DP from a ekSuccess Frozen stack I purchased a couple of years ago from walmart. The pierced rectangles and the stitched label dies were a great choice for this card cut.  Olaf was in my stash from years past projects.  I added some fun dotted buttons that I ran dark blue bakers twine through and tied bows.  I also needed to add a sentiment so I grabbed the tiny flag die from Bundle of stitched shapes - Simon Says Stamp.  I used the happy winter stamp from tiny tags Christmas - My Craft Spot.  I stamped in versamark and heat embossed in white.
For the inside I simply cut another stitched label die from white and stamped the sentiment and snowflakes from HOTP Fancy Christmas Greetings.


I am entering into these fun challenges:
Cardz TV CHRISTMAS IN JULY CHALLENGE #3 -
Lil Red Wagon - Challenge # 403 - Christmas In July
Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything goes
Die Cut Diva's -  "Christmas in July"!
HIMCR #310 - Any Holiday!

DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #208 "Anything Goes" 
As always, thanks for stopping by

3 comments:

JanR said...

Great card! I especially like those polka dot buttons. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon again.

Migdalia said...

So super cute!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Scrapper69 said...

Oh so CUTE! Fun Holiday card!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations