Saturday, July 22, 2017

Ice skate tag Christmas card

Another Christmas in July card to share today.  Lots of snow going on for this card.
For the background layer I cut with Simon says stamp bundle of stitched shapes and embossed with cuttlebug snowflakes embossing folder.  I used a stitched border die cut twice and layered to create the snow hills from Outdoor landscape dies - craftin desert divas.  I then ran it through again with the same die I used for the main background layer and then adhered the snowy hills.  The tag was created from Very Merry Tags - Cricut.  The blue sweater paper I really liked for this one.  I heat embossed a snowflake swirl stamp in white from Winter in NY - inkadinkadoo.  The sentiment tag was created with a stamp set from Noel Christmas Ornaments - justrite stamps.  I heat embossed the decorative tag stamp in a sparkly blue embossing powder.  I used my SNC to cut it out leaving an outer edge  as a shadow.  I then stamped with the sentiment stamp in blue ink.  The ice skate is from CM Cheerful Seasons - Cricut.  I stamped blue ink for the snowflakes and used blue puffy paint for the laces.  I used a shiny metallic tape to cut the skate blade.  I used blue embroidery floss for both bows and added several different snowflake diecuts from my stash.  Oh and a blue rhinestone gem o the top snowflakes and a pretty blue glass snowflake on the bottom.

I will be entering into these fun challenges:
Cardz TV CHRISTMAS IN JULY CHALLENGE #3 -
Lil Red Wagon - Challenge # 403 - Christmas In July
Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything goes
Die Cut Diva's -  "Christmas in July"!
HIMCR #310 - Any Holiday!
DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #208 "Anything Goes" 
Thanks so much for stopping by.

5 comments:

Michelle N. said...

Love all the detail on this beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Diva's this month!

JanR said...

Great card! I really like that fancy snowflake. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Scrapper69 said...

OH how Pretty! LOVE the embossed snowflake background & the figure skates!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

SewPaperPaint said...

What a pretty pretty card! I love the layered snowflakes and gorgeous use of EF. Hugs, Autumn

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Beautiful Blue Christmas card. Love the embossing and die cuts.. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Jo's Fun Friday. AJ DT JSS