Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Caught a Bug? water color Card

Hi Crafty Friends,  More water coloring for today's Project.  This one is with water color Paper and real water colors.  This was so much fun!  The cute Recollections sticker bugs were perfect for this with their adorable googly eyes. I used a white die-cut behind each bug from Spellbinder's Moroccan Motifs.

The tag is from Cuttlebug Emboss Plus folder - Embossed Tags... I just bought this on clearance and really like it... they cut and emboss at the same time and there is a window you can open to chalk or ink raised embossed part... Love this set!  So I used the same watercolors to color the embossed part and decided on the purple... of course because Purple is my favorite color :)

The Caught a bug? sentiment I used is from Craftin Desert Diva's "Lil Bit Buggie" Stamp set
I also added lots of fun sequins named "Lilac" also from Craftin Desert Diva's




For the inside of this card I used the same water color technique only this time on regular white card stock which I cut out using a Spellbinders Fleur De Lis Rectangle die.  I added a couple of more sequins and the sentiment  "Just Feel Better" is from a Card Maker Kit.

I am entering into these awesome Challenges:
DL.ART  July Linky Challenge - Anything Goes
Little Scrap Pieces - Show it off Saturday

As always, thanks so much for stopping by to see what I have made.  I love to read your comments so please leave me one.  Thanks, Eva Scraps :)

2 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous, Eva!! I love the watercolor background!! The little buggies are so cute with their googly eyes!! What a fun card this is my friend!! The inside is beautiful, too!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

DIANA L. said...

Beautiful colors. Love the background you have created.the bugs are adorable.thanks for joining my DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY JULY LINKY CHALLENGE. Have a blessed day, DIANA L.