Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Deputy Snowman Card

I just recently received the Cutie Patootie Stamp set from Peachy keen Stamps and knew I had to make a Christmas card with him as soon as I saw him!


So as I said the little deputy snowman is from Peachy Keen Stamps I also added the lasso and star badge from Cricut Old West Cart... The lasso and rope are two separate cuts plus I cut a second lasso to clip and fit it all together. I ran both of the layers of the Star/Badge through a snowflake embossing folder to make it a Badge fit for this snowman tee hee and pop dotted up the top of the star/Badge! I used my gel pens and watercolor pencils and water brush to color him in and I used some fabulous handmade paper from my stash that I only ever dig out for very special cards :) I am such a paper hoarder lol!

For the inside I added a layer of white paper that I inked up edges with Tim Holts Walnut stain Distress ink.  I added a strip of the same Handmade paper from the front and added a Merry Christmas stamp in Brown ink and a cute little Christmas tree down in the corner lightly inked in green.

I am entering into these fun challenges:
Hiding in My Craft Room - #171 Any Holiday 10/31





Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you have time to leave me a comment :)

Happy Crafting, Eva Scraps

4 comments:

Lena said...

Cutest lil cowboy in the West! :-) Adorable and festive card, perfect for Christmas!
Thanks for joining in the fun at Hiding in My Craft Room.
Lena – DT
xxx
Lena’s Creations

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, that cowboy snowman is so darn adorable!! The sheriff star is fabulous!! Awesome card my friend!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

Fun card, adorable image, great papers and fabulous star. Thank you for joining us this week at HIMCR.

Sue - HIMCR DT
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

DIANA L. said...

That snowman is a kick super cute cowboy. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com